Shaking up the world in more then one way

I have a few things I want to ponder this weekend.
Like that ferry that sank by South Korea.
What a tragic thing to happen. All those young people lost. Boy does that captain have an awful lot of explaining to do. And to be one of the only ones to get on the only  life boat used, that does not look good for him. If he was not at the helm and left a lower ranked person there, what was his reason. Was he doing something he was not suppose to do? Or (here is where I get weird) was a plan from North Korea to do this? Attacking the South without looking like they were involved and just using the captain as a pawn in their nasty plan. Boy that sounds like it could have come from a movie. 
If I had been on that boat I would have found a way to lead people off of it asp and no one would have been able to stop me. Life jackets on, head for a life boat should have been the rule.
My heart does go out to all the people of South Korea.

I wish I knew more about what Russia is up to in Ukraine. I think everyone wants that answer. 
 
But to start looking more and more like the what the Nazi's did to Germany with the Jewish people, that is the wrong move to make their case for bringing Ukraine back into the fold of Russia. If you want to start WWIII your doing a great job, Mr Putin. Or is it starting to bite you in the butt? 

What about all those big earth quakes that seam to be happening? Is something big building or is it just the same old same old? 
They are always happening. It's just that for the first few months of this year there were no real big ones. This month there have been some big ones. It's just a hobby I picked up a few years ago after the big one by Japan. I've been recording or keeping track of the earth quakes that are a 2.5 or greater. Did you know that there is an earth quake almost every day in the middle of the US? Around by Oklahoma and Texas area. The other day on the news they mentioned that it might be due to fracking.I think it could be possible. But the ones around the ring of fire, that is just the planet doing what it always does, moving. I little bit more jerky causing bigger shaking in some areas but that's all it is. If you happen to live in the ring of fire it's a chance you take.

Well those are my ponders for now.
So till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake