JFK and other ponders

The past couple of weeks or so allot of channels have been having stories about the assassination of JFK. 
 
Everything Kennedy was out there. Including the release of the Kennedy cousin this week, who just happened to be release from prison after serving 10 years for a murder that happened 30 years ago. But for which he was not charged with until  20 years after it happened.
Will he be retried? In my opinion, nope. Why do I say this? Because money talked to the right people at the right time. Just another idea I thought I'd throw out there with all the other ones floating around. The more conspiracy theories the better, right?

Or what  about the possibility that Charles Manson could be engaged to this woman?
  
Why or how could anyone become so involved with someone like him? I often wonder why someone gets involved with someone so violent in prison for life. The man is 79 and she is 25. He is old enough to be her grandfather. She must have some very low self esteem and is extremely scared of the real world around her.   I like the way I live right now. I could never be controlled by someone who has no real freedom except in his mind. 

Oh well that's about it for now. 
So till next time, 
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake