Ponders of Dreariness

I know it's been a longer time than usual since I posted something. But I couldn't seam to think of anything to write about. I could do something about all the political things going on, but what different things could I write that has not already been said. 


I could write about the shooting at that airport, but why. 
He's just another young person who didn't see a future for himself and did not want to live so he wanted suicide by cop. For some reason he had a beef with TSA and decided to use that as his excuse to go off the deep end. Seeing he was afraid to be alone in death he wanted to take someone with him. Well he survived so that plan did not go as he had planned. 
I wonder how many video games he played? Just asking, so don't get your undies in a bunch. I'm not saying he played allot. But what else do bored young people do now a days when they see nothing for themselves to do. 

I could write about the weather.
There may not have been the active hurricane season they thought was going to happen, but the middle of the country is certainly making up for that.
Lots of rain.
 
I'm just glad the worst of it stayed to the south of me. But it has been a very dreary week for me. Not enough sun and to many days of drizzle, with a few snow flakes every once in awhile.

I do have half of the next project done but I haven't taken a picture of it yet. Debating if I should wait till I get it all done or just post it. You might find out this week if I'm in the mood. 

Here's a little something I thought up the other day :

If you go through life going by someone else's point of view you will never know the truth of what you could see or conclude for yourself. No two people see things exactly the same way.

Or what about this one I'm sure I've posted before:

To get respect you must give respect,
But first you must have self respect,
Once you have self respect,
You have self control.


If you want young people to respect one another you must first teach the adults. It is learned behavior. 

Well that's about it for now. Sorry about being so dreary. But when it's dreary outside I tend to be on the dreary side myself. I need some sun shine as a pick me up. So maybe when the sun shines here more I'll be a little less dreary.

So till next time,
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake