What kind of punishment for an act of terror would you choose?

This a question I was asking people today. Well that and do you think it was a home grown or foreign act?
Most everyone said home grown. Which I think it is. 
I asked what kind of punishment should be handed out for this kind of crime? Some said hanging, firing squad. Those kind of replies. But others said a quick death is to good for them. Which I agree. Shocking right? 
I was looking up different kind of punishments. Here are a few that caught my eye.
These are just the ones that might work for someone, but not for me.
My idea is to put them on the most remote island that is very dangerous to get on or off. They will have nothing but the clothes on their back. On the island would be a wide range of deadly snakes and insects plus maybe man eating animals and deadly plants. Mother nature will teach them a lesson that will be their last one they will ever learn. It could be the cheapest way to deal with those kind of people. 
I'm betting that most would not last no more then a week. Some a month, if they get lucky. 
I know I sound cruel but maybe that's the kind of consequence that people need to be hanging over their head to make them think. Remember their act was far more unjust then anything that could be done to them.

Well that's my ponder for now.
Till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake