What an interesting week that was

This last week was more than likely the most active one for all so far this year.
We all know what they were, but I'll recap.
First the bombing in Boston.
Three killed and many hurt. So many questions, so few answers, at first.

The second, was the explosion in Texas.
 
At least 14 known dead and hundreds hurt. Once again so many questions and so few answers.

Third it was Christmas here again. Don't believe me, here are some pictures to prove it.

I think someone forgot to give Mother nature the message that we all should be having spring right now. The sad part is we are in for some more of this white stuff this week. 
I think they might have to change the saying from "April showers bring May flowers" to "May showers might bring June flowers".

The next thing was the killing and capture of the possible bombing suspects after shutting down a part of Boston for a whole day.
I wonder if we will ever know all of the reasons they did what they did.
But as for punishment I stand by my previous post as what should be done with him.

One more thing that happened this week was the earthquake in China.
A 6.6 was the biggest. But they been having other ones. I guess they are after shocks.
I'll tell you one thing that I've been doing for over a year. I've been keeping track of the earthquakes around the world. On a site where they post them. I was just curious to see if they are increasing in numbers , staying about the same or just plain random. It will take me many years to figure that one out. It's just a little distraction for me. But if you want to know how many there were like yesterday, there were 57. They start at 2.5 and greater. The day before there were 31. 

I know there were many other things that happened this last week. These are just the top attention grabbers for me.

Till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake