My next project challenge for myself


I decided awhile ago to challenge myself with some projects.
What you ask?
Plastic canvas things that what.
I have a number of books and magazines with all kinds of patterns.
So after some deciding I choose this one.
  
I will be making all 101 things in this book. I've already started.
Here are the ones I have done so far.
 This one is in my bathroom, since I have an ocean kind of theme.
 This one needs a home.


 This is also for a tissue box and on the side a place for a spare TP roll or whatever else you want to put in it. It also needs a home.
 I did make this one also. I gave it to my Mom for Easter. It kind of looks like their house and it's something she can leave out all the time.
I'm almost done with the next one. When I get it complete I will post it.
I suppose your wondering how long It will take me to get all 101 things done. Well, it could take years. It takes awhile to get one done when I only work on them at night most of the time while I'm watching TV after supper. 
If your wondering if they are all tissue covers, they are not. You will see as time goes by the different things that are in this book.
I'm just looking for the motivation to keep at it. I have a habit of loosing interest after awhile. That and with summer finally just around the corner I could become distracted. 

So this is my challenge to myself. Just one of the humdrum things I do in my humdrum kind of life.
So don't be afraid to just drop in from time to time to check me out. One question you might be wondering is what am I going to do with all these things when I get them done? Some will be gifts. Others I'll sell if anyone is interested. Look at it this way, they are an original, one of a kind by me. Only one will be made, maybe.

I'll still ponder other things from time to time also. So I guess you'll never know what you'll see when you drop by.

So till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake