Pondering Norways Tragedies



When I heard about this I was kind of surprised. And I thought the US had the only lunatics like that.
My heart really goes out to the country of Norway. I do have a bit of Norwegian in me.
It's so hard to believe that one person could cause so much death and destruction. I'm surprised he pulled it off by himself. But if he can do it I'm sure there are allot more out there who will try to copy it.

One thing I'm having a hard time understanding is why he did it. How does killing so many of his own people have to do with starting a war with Muslims? Or were there Muslims mixed in these groups?

Whatever his excuse for doing what he did it's so, so, so wrong. Killing anyone for any reason in my book has nothing to do with any kind of religion or national pride. To hide behind some kind of religion as an excuse for killing just means you have twisted the true meaning behind those beliefs. 

Extremism, fundamentalists, I just don't understand how they come to their reasoning to explain their actions for harming others. 

Will peace ever find a place in this world?
Will we ever be able to trust each other again?
So many questions and never any real answers.
Maybe it's time for the human race to start over.
But the question is how to do it in the most human way?
Mother natures way will be very cruel and destructive.
Are you ready for that possibility?
Just something for you to think about.
Till next time, keep on pondering. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake