Pondering Justice for Caylee

 Now that the trail of Casey Anthony is over it's really time to start pushing the creation of Caylee's Law.
I was a little surprised that Casey only ended up with the lying charges and no murder charges. But  unfortunately the jury did get it right for the information they were given. There was no physical evidence that Casey did any thing to her little girl. ( But we all know she did). She and her family are the only ones who know the truth and they are what looks to me to be professional lie telling people.  She learned from the best.

The way I under stand this law that people want to create it involves anything to do with not reporting a child missing or dead. Which should have been a law a long time ago.

I always found it hard to believe that a mother would let someone take her daughter and not say anything to anyone about it. Instead goes off partying and enjoying the party life she felt she was missing out on because she had a child.

When my girls were little I always know where they were. Whatever I was doing my girls were always on my mind and I made sure I got back to them as soon as I could. Just the thought of someone taking one of girls I think would have sent me into crazy mode. I would have been screaming at anyone to help me get my child back. To wait thirty day only because the grandmother smelt death in the car is something I will never understand. 

I also read somewhere that she would like to have a child again or even adopt. For one thing I don't think there is an adoption agency out there that would ever give her a child. As for her having another child I don't recommend it. Instead someone like her should never be allowed to have a child again. I know this is going to sound cruel but in my opinion I think she should no longer keep the oven where a child could bake inside of her ever again.

Well, where ever Casey goes after she gets out of jail, I'm sure she will  have to have lots of protection for a long, long, long time. She  will be shunned. She will be hounded by media. She will become another unnecessary tax expense for the public.
Just one bit of advice to those who feel really strong about her getting off and feel they want to do something to her to pay for her crimes, don't. She is not worth it. Karma and her own internal voice will get the best of her in the long run. She is her own worst enemy.   




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake