Pondering.............

 Was going to post something  yesterday like I've been doing but I got up a little later then I usually do, just after six. Not I real big deal. Well then the husband for some reason got up too. So there went my quiet time when I write. So seeing I'm a lone right now I'm going to write something. The only problem what. I wrote a number of ideas down yesterday. So I'll make a few comments on the things I wrote down.


Idea number 1)
Idiocracy:
If you have not seen this movie I recommend you see it. You don't have to watch the whole thing if you don't want just watch the beginning. The part where they show how the world is getting dumber. It's is happening right now.


Idea number 2)
 Weather
While places south  and east of here are getting blown away, us up here in Wisconsin are getting more snow. I'm so over winter.

Idea number 3)

Air traffic controllers
I have a solution  that would work. Just have set shift people. Just like where I work. Our shifts are 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm and 10 am to 6am. Now what is so hard about that. A body needs a set time to do things. Problem solved.

Well I could do more but I'm not alone. The husband is home.
I hope to write something better or maybe more on one or all of these subjects next time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake