Pondering Politics





I was trying to find something to ponder and because it has been in the news so much lately I decided to ponder politics.


First let me admit I don't know that much about how it works but I've seen the results of it my whole life. And like most other people suffered because of it.
Let me say in my opinion all political things are broken beyond repair. So right now it does not matter what they try to do to satisfy certain people it will never create peace or acceptability among the rest of us.
The certain people they seam to satisfy are usually their friends, their class of people and other dirty rotten under the table dealing people. A little harsh? Maybe.

Take this latest threat of almost shutting down the government. The husband said it was like they were playing chicken. Trying to see who would step aside first.  Which is true, in away.
I would like to make a suggestion for next time this happens. Instead of threatening not to pay military people and shutting down national monuments I think that the politicians should not get paid until the problem is solved. I think that if this was a rule it would be solved very quickly. But then again maybe they would make cuts in areas that would hurt people even more. This is why I'm not into politics. I'm not dirty or rotten enough to run in those kind of circles.

If I could make a suggestion about budgets I would find away to get out of all those unnecessary warring places that we don't belong in anymore. In my opinion we could save a whole lot of money if we were not playing police or being the worlds hired guns.
We should be finding other ways to protect our homeland and people right here. Mother Nature is trying to tell us to stay closer to home.But as usual they leaders are looking the other way when it comes to all the natural changes that are happening at home.  All I can say is we just better watch out, we could be the next Japan .    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake