Pondering the Super Bowl

It's time for the super bowl. Are you ready for the game? Well being from Wisconsin it seams like almost everyone will be watching the game. The whole state is ready to party.  Green and Gold everywhere you go.
Do I party? Not really. The husband and I will be watching the game at home.We have a kind of quiet party. During some super bowls I have been known to fall asleep. I'm hoping this one will keep me awake. 
Mother nature I think wants people from Wisconsin to feel right at home so she is making it cooler down there, including snow and ice. But by game time I'm sure most, if not all, their snow will be gone. Unlike here and many other places around the country.

So I guess I'll just say this:
GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake