Snored out of bed.....again





Once again I've been snored out of bed. It never fails.Always around the time I would normally get up during the week for work,which is just after 4am, the husband starts to snore. Very rarely do I get to sleep until lets say 6am.
Maybe it's because his body is so use to having the bed to himself, during the week, that to get me to leave he starts to snore.
Although he says he does not snore. Well then it's heavy breathing that vibrates.
Oh well, I'm so use to getting up early that if it was not for him snoring my bladder would be screaming at me to get out of bed. Once I'm awake it is impossible for me to fall back to sleep.
If you are wondering what time I go to bed, I usually go to bed between 9pm and 10 pm.So I guess I do get the right amount of sleep. As for him he works 2nd shift so most nights he does not go to bed till 1am or  later.
Oh well, it does give me peace and quiet in the morning on the weekends. He usually does not get out of bed until well after 9am.
Gives me plenty of time to explore on the computer or read or write or watch a movie or watch the news. Or post on this blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake