Pondering the issues

My life lately has been very boring. Not much seams to be getting on my nerves lately. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I've had things on my mind but nothing that has really ruffled my feathers. Not that I have feathers because I'm not a bird.

I guess I feel that on most topics everyone else has said everything that could be said, maybe. What kind of topics do pass through my head during the day?

How about the recent issues that Toyota is having. They are no different then any other car company in business right now. It's just their turn to be in the light for problems they have. And they thought they would be immune. Don't these big companies see that the bigger they get the bigger the problems will be. Spreading yourself around to much makes it hard to see the whole operation. The bigger the company the more people are employed(which is not a bad thing), the less concern the employer really cares about the employee as a person. They only care about their profit. It has been from my years of observing that going faster just to get more product out only results in bigger mistakes by the people and the machines involved. If the speed was reduced to a little slower pace things could be looked at better and less mistakes would be missed. What I'm trying to say is if it is a reasonable pace it could be a steady pace where less mistakes happen causing less down time and maybe even more product put out. But big business only wants things done faster thinking it's better,and more profitable. All I can say is they should really look at the records. Faster is not better. Steady wins the race.

Another thing that has recently been bouncing around in my head is Haiti. My heart goes out to all those that live there. I wonder what things are being done by their government to start getting things cleaned up? You really don't hear to much about their government just about all the aid organizations and our government doing things. But I'm sure they are trying to get things going. It's is going to be a huge task to get things cleaned up. The one question I do have is, where will they put all of the debris? Almost all of the buildings are not safe to live in, so what are their plans? And who is going to be in charge of the rebuilding? Being the poorest country in this part of the world will they be ripe for a take over by another faction?( Okay four questions.)  Time will tell.
Oh, more thing about Haiti, those people that tried to take all those kids out without the right papers. In my opinion they are too arrogant about being American. They should not have offered the parents of those children a chance for a better live here the way they did without going through the right channels. They just opened themselves up for a whole lot of bad karma.

Politics. I really don't let this subject spend to much time in my brain. I just want to know when Sarah Palin will never be heard from again. To me she is nothing but trouble. When she talks she never says anything. She just likes to talk in circles. I believe her arrogance will get her in the long run. You know that karma thing will teach her lesson, someday.

Global warming. I bet people on the east coast are saying, What global warming? With all this snow there is no such thing as global warming.
Do I believe in global warming? Not really. I think it's a change the planet is going through. And it's something that the human race can not stop. I know I've said this before. I do believe the planet has given us enough signs that it is going through a bigger change faster then usual. Some of the hints are: more earthquakes, more volcanoes acting up,and the weather, just to name a few of the big things we have no control over. Maybe that's the problem, we can't control them so we blame ourselves.
Feeling guilty about something are we?

These are my big pondering not to say other smaller things are not bouncing around in my head. Maybe next time.
Till then keep pondering the pondering possibilities of pondering possibilities.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake