Chooses we make

It's another quiet day in the North woods. The husband had no problem with the shot he had to get. So all is fine here. Other places are another story.

It's seams kind of weird that the east coast is getting so many snow storms and here we might get a dusting or a couple of inches. This week we are suppose to be in the thirties. I do want the snow to be gone because I'm tired of seeing white when I look outside. I want to see green grass and green trees. But I guess we can wish whatever we want Mother nature still has the final say in everything.

 I asked a few people at work if they had any pondering questions, they didn't. Just the same old  things are being said about the same things with the same people doing the same dumb things. So many people keep doing the same things over and over again with the same results and they can't figure out why things never change. They are stuck on the same path and have no real desire to venture off onto a new one. Fear of change and making different chooses stop allot of people from doing things differently. Or like the one story I read about the woman who was shot in her side and said her love handles saved her. She is a heavier set person. She said she has decided not to lose weight now because her fat saved her life. Any excuse not to change her regular habits but to indulge even more into more unhealthy habits.

Now this morning I read that Tiger Woods is in drug rehab and not sex rehab. It kind of makes sense when you think about it. He was just off because of surgery he had, which I'm sure involved taking pain medication for awhile. Which like most people, famous or not, find ways to keep taking it even though they should not. We all know the story that goes long with this kind of thing, so I will not go into the whole song and dance about it how bad it is. You already know it by heart.

As for the killer whale that killed for the third time, he is a wild animal and no matter how much you want to tell yourself otherwise all animals are unpredictable. The whale was a male, which in my book can make him more unpredictable. Especially if there was a chance there was a female in heat. Not to say there was but there is that chance. I don't know anything about whale behavior. I just know what I know about some animals from watching them, tame and wild alike.

Well, that's all I have for this morning. I'm still working on putting together some of the old pic for my grandpa past so you can see people from the twenties at play or just posing. Allot are faded and some are going to hard to scan but I'll put the best one up when I can.

So till next time keep pondering the pondering possibilities. 
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake