To Drama or not to Drama that is the question

You ever get the feeling that things have been to quiet or calm for you? You know, no real drama. That's my life I guess. Maybe I'm just stuck in a rut. Or maybe I'm just going through life with my head in the sand. So I've been asking myself do I want more excitement in my life or do I continue to silently drift along until a big drama happens that there is no way to escape it. But if I could choose what kind of drama I would want in my life what kind of drama would it be? Or does wanting drama in my life just open me up to something really bad?

The kind of dramas I would not like to have is something like what Tiger Woods is going through. Now that's something I would not wish on anyone. My heart does go out to the guy. It's a matter that should only involve himself and his wife. To have to say he was sorry so publicly is something he should not have had to do. This country has no respect for personal lives. But then again people who are so nosy about others personal goings on are avoiding their own personal problems. Or they feel better about themselves when someone so public does something that shows they are no different then they are. They have to  keep knocking them down till that person does a one eighty and turns into a completely different kind of public person or tries to put on an image more squeaky clean then before, driving them farther into themselves with secretes They eventually crack even harder then before. But I think with Tiger being in rehab the way he is he will come out a much stronger person and a whole lot more aware of himself and his actions. Unfortunately people will be watching him a whole lot closer just waiting for him to slip. Some will go out of their way to try and make him slip so they can have their name linked to his just for their fifteen minutes of fame.

Lets see what else kind of drama do I know about........
There are family dramas. Like I heard about where this family is trying to protect their father from a woman who has history of taking advantage of men with deteriorating heath problems, maybe even with dementia and finding a way to have him sign everything over to her cutting his children out. She's not married to him though. One of the daughters for some reason is siding with the woman causing a huge fight where she and another sister get into it resulting in the cops getting called in. Resulting in the daughter, who was defending the the bad  woman, getting arrested.
I don't right now see any possibility of something like this happening between my siblings and myself. At least not the part where we allow someone strange to come in and take advantage of a parent like that. Time will tell how the next part of that story will unfold.

Right now the biggest drama going on in my life is the fact that the husband has to get a shot in his back this Thursday for a herniated disk. All should go well with that. He also hurt his foot the other night at work. He thought maybe he broke it. He has not gone to the doctor for it, yet.

Where I work is a little slow right now, but it has happened before. I've had a number of Fridays off. It's hard to tell how long this will last.But it's the kind of drama that is happening all over the country. Can it be fixed? Or will politics keep messing up the ordinary persons life?

These are just a couple of the pondering questions to ponder about when you feel like pondering something.
Now that's an idea. Maybe I should go around and ask people what kind of pondering questions they would ask if they could ask a pondering question Then I could post a list of them when I get a good list.
I'll keep you posted on this pondering idea. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake