Paulina's New House

After some searching Paulina has found a house she could really learn to love with some more work it will be everything she ever dreamed it could be.
As I told you before she was buying it from a couple of Barbies.
They decided that with everything else they had going on they didn't have the time and lets face it, the money to finish what they started.

After Paulina saw it she had to see the inside. She saw so much more potential. So I checked it out with her. After some time I told her I could help her finish what was started years ago. I told her I could help add on a bedroom and a kitchen if she would like. I warned her it could take some time to get it finished.
She told me that things that take time to get done right the first time are always worth waiting for.
After finally getting a hold of the Barbies again, she signed the papers.
The Barbies then climbed into their pink car with their dogs and drove away smiling and waving. I could have sworn I heard one of then say "Now we can go find that party with all of the other fashionable dolls and get back to the modern world where we belong."
I told Paulina what I heard them say. She just laughed and said, " I would much rather be here where life is simpler and a little bit slower.
I've already started working on the interior walls ceilings and floor. The outside will take sometime to do, plus I have to help her find things to put in it. Maybe I should have started on the outside and worked my way in.
Oh well, I'll keep you posted on things as they get done.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake