Pondering Thoughts

It's been one of those weeks where allot of different things have popped into me head. Some dumb some not so dumb.
Like the woman with too many kids. You know the one I'm talking about. I will not mention her name. I have decided that I must not think about her and her selfishness. She is the product of what happens when you raise a royal pain. Never taking no for an answer. My heart goes out to the kids because they will have a life that will be very hard. But what can anyone really do right now. Like Dr. Phil, it's time for everyone to just stand back and let things happen, nothing good will happen given the people involved. It is heartbreaking knowing that the kids will pay the price for the chooses the adults are making for them. Just remember the mess that happened with the ones up in Canada back in the 30's. That was because of a doctor at first, then the parents continued the mess afterward. One question, what is happening to the doctor that allowed this to happen in the first place?

Another thing I've been thinking about is the weather. My heart goes out to all the people in Fargo dealing with the flooding and the people down south who been having to deal with the bad weather and tornado's. If the weather is starting this bad so early in the year what does the rest of the year hold for us?
Another thing is the volcanoes that are erupting. The one in Alaska and the one under the ocean, just to mention the main ones I can think of right now.
With all these things going on right now and seaming to be happening faster and faster could it be that the earth is starting to get ready for a change. It's kind of scary to think about what could be going on but if Mother Nature is changing the planet there is nothing anyone can do to change her mind. Like the old saying goes "You can't fight Mother Nature" because she will win every time.

The economy. It's something that will take many many years to fix but I'm not sure it can be done. Obama has allot of good ideas but it will be hard to get the old guard and old way of doing things, to really change. I say it is time for greed and the need to screw over as many people over as possible, to stop. How do we do this? Stop being selfish. Live to take care of the simple things in life. Bring back pride in yourself. Having more does not make you a god to others.
Respect is the name of the game. To get respect you must give respect. But first you must have self respect. Once you have self respect, you have self controll.

I have been working on the cabin for Paulina. Soon I will show you pictures of what is done so far. The real thing I have to worry about is where will it be kept when it's finished.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well I have finally made it to your site. I just want to tell you that I am a huge fan. I ponder about how food and school.

Moreover, you said 2012 and for some reason I believe that you are telling the truth.
Sandy said…
I'll do what ever I can to make you and everyone else happy and entertained.

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake