Family up dates and other things

Another quiet Sunday Morning. I hope it don't take to long to adjust to the time change. I hate waking up to early during the week. I get up early enough without waking up an hour before I have to.

Anyway here is the news that I know this week.
Up north between Cameron and Rice Lake someone or a group of people dug up a grave of a baby that died in 1925 and took the skeleton and casket. I just ask why. Is it a Halloween prank they planned on pulling on someone and decided to use a real skeleton? Did they think no one would miss one that had been dead for so long? Was it something someone dared someone else to do? I just wonder how long it will take to hear the truth about why it was done.

In more personal family matters. It looks like my father-in-law does not have long to live, I think. His heart is really bad. It is just a matter of time. I just hope that when the time comes he can go very peacefully and that there will no drama from others in the family. I plan on staying in the background. This is the husbands family and their chooses not mine.
One other thing that is going on is that my husbands sister has colon cancer and has to get a foot of her colon taken out. At least that is what the mother-in-law told us. Having that much of your colon taken out does not sound like a good thing. I do hope all will go well for her but I'm sure she does not like the fact that I know that much about her. I will once again stay as far away from them as possible and try not to talk to very many people about her. She gets a little upset when I talk about her or her family when someone asks me about them. Even if it's just normal day to day comments that people make to each other about each other. Enough about the in-laws. I'll just wish them the best and stay away as much as possible. Even though I live right next door to them. I promise.

Now in my family. Today I'm going to a baby shower for my older sisters daughter, my niece, who just got married this last spring. She is due around January. It's going to be a very different looking shower. They are decorating it with Halloween decorations. The only thing there that tells you it is a baby shower is a sign saying Baby Shower. There will be spider webs and black and orange decorations. With pumpkins and other things that you would use for Halloween. I'll try to take a few pics and post them hopefully sometime this week.

Thought of the day:
"Read the introduction, it's usually written for a reason."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake