Family Update

I meant to write something this weekend but it was a little busy and unsure. The unsure part was my father-in-law. I said once before how bad he was, well he past away yesterday. I'm glad he is finally at peace. I think the funeral will be Thursday but I'm not positive right now. I just hope everyone behaves themselves and they don't do anything to draw too much attention to themselves. But we'll see.
The other thing that kept me busy this weekend is that my oldest one and I went to the Packer game as volunteers. We were servers in the enclosed seating area. We did a lot of running, delivering drinks to people, so we didn't see allot of the game but I enjoyed the view from up there and it was a warmer then being out in the cold.

That is really all I have to say for today. I plan to try to post again hopefully later this week again. But we'll see how that goes.
I will say that this next Saturday ( Beginning of gun hunting season around here for deer) my oldest one and I will be going to Green Bay again. It's called Football 101 for Women only. This will be the third time we are going. We will be able to meet some of the Packers and run drills with them. Each year is a little different but always allot of fun.

Thought of the Day :
"If you smother love it will die."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake