Random Thoughts.

It's been another quiet week for me here. I'm looking forward to the election being over. I'm tired of all the political adds that are forever on TV. Just as long as it turns out the way I want it and know it should be, all might get better, eventually.

I did see something on the news one day that if McCain is elected I think that one of the terrorist groups has something planned to welcome in another four more years of Bushism's so to speak. All I will say is that if you want to be safer vote Obama, hopefully things will start to change.

The world would like to deal with someone who will listen first and can respect each other. Understanding is something so many people refuse to do any more. Jumping to conclusions is what most people do now a days.
I like everyone else has had a moment when someone is convinced that what they know about you is the absolute truth when it is so far from it. When this happens to me I do my best to tell them the truth or show them how wrong they are. It's always a gamble that they will see it or admit to seeing it. Most will not admit to seeing the truth for fear of looking wrong to others. So they try to turn it on you even though the truth has been exposed. Some even use physical threats until you deny the truth, just so they think that they've put you in your place.
It's a tough world we live in. And little by little this world is going to go through a change that we have been convinced would never happen like this.
Maybe there are too many people in the world and or we are too interconnected. Too involved in others to take care of our own.

Another thing I saw on the news the other morning was that they have made a glow in the dark cat. A real live cat. They added some gene to the cat's DNA that makes it glow. Something about medical research for something. All I could think about was kids seeing this thinking that they want their own glow in the dark cat. This would create a demand and the next thing you know there are glow in the dark cats everywhere.
I told the oldest one this and she thought it was cool. Then she would not be tripping over her cats in the dark. And she is 23.
I say, if mother nature wants a glow in the dark cat she would do it herself.

Thought of the day:
"You are unique, so value yourself."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake