Pondering Graffiti

I think it's time I stopped thinking about politics. Whatever is going to happen is going to happen.
I was sitting here trying to figure out what to ponder. I went to a random image generator and started looking through some pictures. I saw a picture of a couple of people doing graffiti on a wall.
Kind of like this:
 Image result for graffiti
So this got me to thinking about it.
I come from a small town. I don't see a lot of graffiti. But I always admire what I see. There is so much talent out there that will never be able to really be recognized. 
Traveling down a road next to a railroad tracks and I see a train with a number of different cars with what I guess is considered gang markings, I always have a thought about what those people who did these kinds of things could really create besides gang markings. 
I wish I could draw like that. 
Wouldn't it be interesting if people who were caught doing those kind of things were instead given an opportunity to create something else on those train cars. An interesting scene about who they are or want to see or be. You could tell them that their artwork could be seen by so many more people and be known for who they are as a person and not just a group. 
But I know this won't happen because of the railroad businesses. But maybe someday someone will suggest this idea. I know I would enjoy seeing amazing scenes on a train car if only for a brief moment. It just might brighten up someones day.  

Well that's my brief ponder for today.
Just remember to keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake