Pondering impeachment

Hi all!
Well another week gone. How was yours? Mine, was nice and quiet. I no longer have the mother-in-laws dogs. So no more fear of stepping in something in the morning. No more having to let someone out every time I turned around. Don't get me wrong, I do like dogs. But right now is not right for us to have them. Besides, I'm more of a medium size dog person. But the granddaughter is allergic to dogs right now. So if I want her to come and visit, no dogs for now.
Anyway, the rest of my week was very quiet. The weather is colder then I like. I would comment on the lack of snow around here but I don't someone to prove me wrong. (Mother Nature) They have been getting snow to the south of us. Even states that don't usually see it much are getting more then us. 
I did work on a Saturday. Which was fine. But it makes for a very short weekend. That and the time change. I get up way to early during the week and my body doesn't know the difference. Or I should say my bladder.
What do I ponder today?
I know this week they are having those hearings for the impeachment thing. And I know the big networks will more then likely be covering them as much as possible. Why? If people what to see them, you have enough news channels to show them. I thought that was why those channels were created.
It will turn out to be a long and painful thing to watch. Questions will be asked. Answers will be anything but short and never really answered. I know of a way to get people to get to the point in as few words as possible. And if the question needs a simple yes or no answer.

 Image result for kid playing with water gun

Every time their answer is to long a little kid will shoot water at them or throw a soaking wet ball at them.
I can say for certain they will get to to the point a whole lot sooner.
If they want to make everything feel like a bad "Reality Show" then maybe it's time to put real games into the equation. 

Image result for idiocracy
It was meant to be a comedy not a documentary.


Well I guess we will just have to wait and see how this all turns out. 
I know this was a short ponder but I spent way to much time trying to find the right picture with the water gun then I should have. Now have I have run out of time. Remember I have a very short weekend.
So till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Just Pondering again