Two more projects completed and a hunting picture

I now have two more projects done.




This is the first one I did. It's a coaster set. It took a while to do this one. Putting it together, the coasters are two sided. So it was like doing 10 instead of 5. Plus putting together the barn. 

This is the last one I've done.


It's another coaster set. This one was very simple to do. I had it done in a couple of days. I only work on some of these things a couple of hours a day, when I get time and or I'm not to tired from all the other things I do everyday. 

Well as for other things around here, it's been on the quite side except for the husband tearing a tendon by his knee and is now wearing a brace. With it being hunting season around here do you think it stopped him from hunting?
No. Here is proof.

He got it on the last day of gun season at the last possible moment. Our freezer will be full this winter. 
Well right now it's snowing so I guess winter is here to stay. We will definitely have a white Christmas this year.


Well that's it for now.
Till next time,
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake