Another Project finished plus a ponder

Well I have another project done.


It's another coaster set. 
Well it will be awhile before I can post any new projects. Why you ask? I'll tell you why.
I've got to make three of the fish coaster sets. You know I made it before I decided to start the task of doing everything in the book you see on the side. That's what happens when I take pictures of something I make and others think they are very nice and want one for themselves. So before I continue with the next one in the book I have to finish the ones that have been ordered. In case you don't remember the fish here is a picture of what it looks like.
One of the sets might take a little longer because she wants the fish to look like walleyes. It will take a while to get it just right. I'll take a picture of it when I get that one finished.

As for the rest of my humdrum life, it's very humdrum. Nothing interesting is happening. Well it has been very cold here. Yesterday it was below zero the whole day. It's a good thing I'm off of work till after Christmas. But it also makes it more uneventful. If it was summer you could hear the crickets about now.

As for a ponder, I could ponder about charging a 6 year old with sexual harassment. Really? This is becoming a very whinny  paranoid world we are creating for future generations.
 
I know what we should do to make sure young children do not touch each other.
   
Put them in a bubble just like The Bubble Boy. This way they can't invade each others personal space. 
The perfect world for all the germaphobe's out there. No personal contact means perfect health, right?

The kid does not even know what sexual harassment means. He has a crush. There are better ways of handling this kind of thing with a first grader don't you think.

Well that's my ponder for now.
Till next time,
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake