Foot note from a boring humdrum person

I was going to post this weekend but I could not get myself in the mood to ponder something that people were already pondering or commenting on.
I can show you what I do sometimes with my down time.


I work with plastic canvas from time to time. This here is a coaster set I made.
Why did I make it when I'm not a big fisherperson  like I use to be?
I don't know. Sometimes I make something and somewhere down the line I meet someone that I feel might really enjoy what I made. Or maybe I should start making a bunch of different things and offer them up for sale.
The husband wants to me make some that either have a deer on it or a cow. 
I do have a few patterns that I could use. If I do make them of something else I'll show them to you when I have it done.

Well that's my footnote in my boring humdrum life.
Till next time keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake