Animal Foot notes

Well I thought I would introduce you to all of the critters that share my life. You've already met these three, Moe, Larry and Curly.
This is my horse, Beauty coming to say hello.
These are a few of my chickens. You know how hard it is to get them all to stand still long enough to get a good picture. I have a total of 7. Need any eggs? Kidding. I do get up five a day.
.
Our turkeys. I think there are two toms and two hens. I've named them Lucy, Ricky, Fred and Ethel. Lucy is the white one. Boy, does she like to talk.
This is my outside cat Fluff. He not a holding kind of cat but he is a good mouser.
This is Minnie, my inside cat. The husband like to call her Tubby because she is a big kitty.
This is Fawn. Or my shadow when I'm at home. I can't go any where without her following me.
Last week Thursday we had two more additions. For now I'm calling this one Maynard.
This one is Gilligan. He can be full of energy.
Now I thought the husband was done adding to our little home. But Monday after I got home he said he wanted to show me how he fixed the pen that Gilligan was in because he was an escape artist Sunday night. When I got out to the barn this is what I saw.
Five more calves. So we now have a total of 10. I was trying to figure out names for these and I came up with Little Joe, Hoss, Adam, Ben and Hop Sing. For now anyway. But I know that when they older and are all together I'll forget which one is which.
Well that is our little farm. I don't think we'll be adding any more critters for awhile.
This has been my foot note in my boring, hum drum life.

Till next time, keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake