They must injoy the taste of their foot.








  
Politicians must really enjoy the taste of their feet. The comments that have been coming out of their mouths are the dumbest things they could say.

  
To make a comment like this is just proving how narrow minded they are and that there is an extreme agenda behind some of these politicians that scares me.
I'm not  a real political person,  but the things I hear coming out of these so called representatives of people like me, makes me wonder what makes them think they are going to tell me what I can or can not choose to do with my body. A body I have to live in, not them.
As I've said before, it does not matter who gets into office. People like me will pay the biggest price for their decisions.

Some times I feel like:
  
an indentured servant.
Think about it. You are encouraged to go into debt as soon as possible. This makes you an indentured servant. You never really are free.
Is this the kind of life we really strive to have? No. At least I don't. But like everyone else I'm stuck in it. Will we ever get past this or will we forever be indebted to someone forever and ever?

Well that's my ponder for now.
Till next time, keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake