HELLO 2012

The beginning of a new year.
I just wonder what kind of surprises it has in store for me and the world.
I'm really looking forward to it.
But I know there will be a few bumps along the way.
And a number of annoying things.

Like putting up with the mud fights the politicians will be having. Don't you wish they could stop picking on each other and prove exactly how they can do the right things for the country.

Another annoying thing is the constant whining of people who just want someone else to take care of their problems. Like my Dad always told me growing up: "You got yourself into the mess you get yourself out."

And you know that Mother nature will continue to be a whole lot more active in her destruction then we like to see. My youngest one says that she thinks Mother Nature is by-polar. I say she is going through the change, like me.

No matter what happens this year I'm going to continue to be a more a positive person to those around me. Look at things and try to see the truth in it. I will continue to make corny jokes. I like to put a smile on someone face at least for a couple of minutes.
I try to be more positive.One of my saying is: "Positive energy can bring about positive results, eventually. Just have patients."

 Well that's my first post for 2012.
So till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake