People gone stupid

 I don't know about where you are but it's a little too hot and sticky here. I know I should not complain for what we have here. What they have on the east coast is far worse then what we have here. So call me a whiner. I'll just say I work with cheese, it comes with the territory.

Any who, since it's too hot and sticky to do things outside without feeling like a wet rag I think I'll just write a few comments about things I've heard on the news.

The first thing I'd like to comment on is Lindsey.
It's about time someone did something to try and start to open her eyes about the real world. Just because she has been in movies does not make her above the law when it comes to paying the price for doing something against it. If just your average Joe or Jane did what she did the law would not have been so lenient with making sure the price was paid in a reasonable time. She was given more chances then I would have ever given her, if I was a judge. Maybe she needs to out of the public eye for an extended amount of time to get her head screwed on better. As for the message on her fingernails, it just proves she is far being a responsible adult.
So my advice to her, is grow up. Being a royal pain is no one who will ever get my respect. Walk a mile in someone else's  shoes, so to speak With no cameras to record your every move. Find your real self, you just be surprised what you find.

How about the missing boy from Oregon.
I'm not sure if he is alive or not. But the step-mom, to me from the very being has told a very far fetched story about the last time she saw him. I find it hard to believe that no one saw her or him at the school. Schools are full of people. Someone should have seen her leave the school. To me this story was just a red flag for fiction. I do believe there is allot more to this then anyone is saying. There has been allot of tension in this family for alone time.
What I will never understand is that when someone wants someone out of their lives, why do they do something like this for change to happen? Look at all the cases where people have tried to make it look like someone has disappeared or ran away. Most of the time the people who have disappeared are very close to someone else. They would not just go and never tell anyone where they went. I will never understand how some people can go through life denying the truth of what they did. Acting as if they are the victim. All I would say to these people is eventually Karma will catch up with them in someway or another. And when it does the truth will come spilling out of their mouth.  
One case in point is the one I have on my site about Jean. So far nothing new is being said about her. It's been over two years still nothing.

I was going to post more but I suddenly have no thoughts to comment about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake