Pondering the week

It was a very nice week around here. The temps were in the high fifty's and into the 60's, until yesterday. It was about 31 degrees. And I thought I was done with my winter coat.

As for my work at work, I had a week where I felt everyone had to pick my brain about something. So I guess you can say my brain got a great workout.

I did do allot of pondering during the week about all kinds of things. Want to read them? Well if your happen to be here you must want to read something, so here goes:
Politicians, now they know how to ponder things. But I think they ponder things way to much. Health care for one. At the way things are going the only ones who will be able to have any health care will be the elite. No one else will be able to afford it. With a price on your life and the fact that so many people are  losing their jobs. No profit no help.
How did we get to this point? They say life is precious, but they make it impossible to maintain it. Some think the only way to live a better life is to be on a pill of some sort. But as soon as you get to the point that you can't live without that pill and do things you would normally never had done before just to get that pill, they act like they don't know how that happened.Maybe it's the drug companies that are really ruling the world. Your not normal unless you are on all kinds of pills I guess.

Maybe it's the oil companies that are in control of the world. The price of gas here in the past couple of weeks or so has gone up about 30 cents or more. How did this get so much out of control? My thought was when someone started a war in a place where there was lots of oil. You know who I'm talking about. That is when things really started to spin out of control faster and faster. The price of everything had to jump just to cover the cost of transportation.

  Speaking of transportation, how about all those recalls of all the different cars? People are wondering how this could happen. Well one way I think it could have happened is companies want to get more of their product out there so they really push to get more of it out there. When this happens whether they want to admit to it or not is quality suffers. People who make these things are pushed to get more and more done in a very a often shorter amount of time.The companies figure the more they get out the more profit for them. It's not really about quality it's about quantity, and more money in their pocket. But now they have been caught and are acting confused like they don't know how this could have happened.
Sometimes I think I company should remain small so that attention can be paid to the details and the quality is never in question.A bunch of small companies could even be better of the economy.

And now my ever present pondering issue, the changing world.
The world she is a changing faster and faster. More Earth quakes, more strange weather. Are these things happening more and more or is it the fact the world is too interconnected?
I was watching a program on the History Channel and it mentioned that in 2012 there will be a lining up in the middle of the Milky Way Galaxy of the sun, our planet and a black hole. This  could effect the earth in away that anything electrical will fail. If this happens will you be able to live without electricity? Will you be able to live without the internet? Will you know how to take care of yourself?  I know one group of people who will. They are the Amish. People could look down at their way of life but if something does happen they will be many steps ahead of us in survival.

Well I think that is about all the pondering I have for today.
But I will mention that we have a chicken sitting on some eggs and they should hatch out on the 21. I just wonder how many will hatch? We also have a banty hen I think that wants to set. We might be putting a few eggs under her also.

So till next time keep on pondering the pondering possibilities of pondering ponders. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake