Pictures From the past

Pictures from the past
I thought it was time I post some of the old pictures I keep talking about. These were taken in the late 1910's and early 1920's. 
In the picture above I think it's my Grandpa holding the bottle. Remember this was more then likely during prohibition.

In the picture below, I'm not sure who they are.  But any way I think someone was saying, "Ready, aim, fire!"
                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                                                                   
In the picture below I'm not sure what they are doing but I think some guys  today would get a big kick out of trying to do this. Whatever it is.
                                                                                                                              


In this picture below it looks like they are just hanging around on the top of some very tall poles with cables. I'm sure it's something to do with logging.
  
In this picture it looks like a couple of friends helping out another friend. Or Maybe someone had one too many and could not walk.
                                                    
I'm still trying to figure out who this is and what they are doing. But I think it is a good possibility that is my grandpa. I do have a number of pictures with him dressed up as a woman, with his then girlfriend, I think.
Well this is just a few of the old pictures I have.From time to time I will post some. I want to try and put some together with different themes or maybe the same person.  And maybe some day someone out there will know who someone is and tell me all about them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake