Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!
I feel like 2010 is going to be a good year for me. Well, at least a year of some kind of big changes. What are they? Beats me. I just feel like things are going to go really right for me this year. If I can hold onto this positive feeling all year better things will start happening. Or maybe I'll just start to see things in a different light. Maybe it's just a change in my point of view. Whatever it is I have good feelings about the future.

2009 was not the best year for me or most other people. Like the husband got cut in pay so much I now make more then he does and he runs a loading dock.
So many other people have lost so much my heart goes out to them.
Maybe for awhile materialism will not be so important.
People were shown how out of hand greed has gotten. Some greedy are paying for it but not as much as the rest of us would like to see happen. Some of them are just laying low for awhile waiting for the time they can resume the royal pain life style. Others are still flaunting their wealth. All I'd like to say is no matter how much you have you still can't take it with you. You came into this world with nothing you take nothing with you when you die. Flaunting is just another way of collecting bad karma. If you don't pay for it in this life time you will in the next.

Well, however your last year was I hope this one is a very amazing one for you. I know I'll be thinking as positively as I can.

Thought of the day:
"The best way to succeed is to start." 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake