The World is a shaken

The earthquake  in Hatti is something the world will not soon forget. My heart goes out to all the people that are there. There will be so much pain for so many for a very long time. I just hope people will be able to help each other and not try to take advantage of those in pain. I also hope the country will be able to bring itself around and not fall apart or be torn apart by those who have selfish motives. Time will tell. Rebuilding will take a very long time.

I think it was about a week ago there was a quake  in northern California that was about a 6.5. There was damage but no one was hurt that I know of. What a difference .5  can make.
Is it my imagination or has there been allot more shaken going on lately? Is the earth starting to go through a change? Oh, don't forget about the volcanoes that have been acting up.

Maybe we should be more focused on the signs the earth is giving us and a little bit less on certain wars. I'm not a war person, what can I say.
Life will go on.
Remember you can't fight Mother nature, she has a plan. I think......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake