Snow, Again

Sunday morning and all is quiet here. Yesterday was a not to bad of a day, weather wise. You only saw small piles of snow that had been plowed over the winter and were not melted all the way, yet. The husband and I delivered a load of hay and then spent the rest of the afternoon in Wausau with our youngest. I also did a little shopping. We saw lots of animals. Deer crossing the road. One almost slipping on a hill with lots of rocks making it a little bit harder to get where it was going. We also saw a lot of hawks flying around.

This morning everything is once again all white outside. I'm really beginning to miss the green leaves on the trees and green grass.
If you look close in this second picture you will see a Robin. I'm sure he is tired of being snowed on. While I was taking these pictures I could hear a tom turkey gobbling in the woods. The husband is looking forward to when it's his time to go turkey hunting. Toms only this time of year. With this one hanging around the husband keeps trying to get him to come closer with one of his calls. So far no luck. But if I ever see him in full strut, I will try to get a good picture of him. It will not be easy.

The post I did yesterday was at the suggestion of a guy I work with. I'll just call him JB. So I want to thank him for his idea. He came up with the word dumb assism.
If anyone else knows of someone who suffers from this I would love to hear about them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake