Pondering The Earth

It's another quiet Saturday morning. There are so many things I hope to work on today. The temps here have been in the 60's, which has been feeling very good. But we do need rain. Other parts are the country are getting more rain then they should while here it's like there is a bubble over us. Once it does rain everything should start turning green.

I think maybe I'll ponder the earth today.
Earth day is coming up so I'll write about what I've been hearing and seeing in the news lately.
I've noticed there seams to be allot more earthquakes recently. Not only the one in Italy but in Afghanistan where at least 22 people died and I think if I saw right, Chile. Are these the small warnings before the really big ones hit?
Whether people want to believe it or not the changes that are happening to the earth are natural. I believe it's a cycle that the planet goes through every 26,000 years. I know some people know about 2012 but it will not happen all at once. Things will and are happening more often. Causing more and more damage as we get closer to this time.
No matter how green you go you can not stop what is happening. It's a little too little too late.
The only thing we should all be doing is educating ourselves on how to take care of ourselves, just in case. In other words learning the basics of survival.
Mass confusion could rule the day. Governments could fall. It won't matter if you have a job or not. Or even if you owe lots of money. Self preservation will be what gets the toughest and most knowledgeable farther.
Granted this is the worse case. But the possibility that things could spin out of control in such away that we humans have to start over is right now in my book, very high.

Just something to ponder. I would love to hear other peoples thoughts about what they think could happen or is happening.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake