Rude awakening


I was sleeping very nicely this morning when just after five something woke me up. The husband was outside using his turkey call. What he was doing up at that time, I didn't know. I'm usually the one up at that time while he is snoring away. I laid there till I couldn't take it any more, which was about 6 o'clock. He claimed he had not slept all night. Which means he'll crash this afternoon.
He even put out the turkey decoy trying to get a tom turkey to come in. So he could get a picture. None have showed up yet. But he could hear one off in the distance.
Where is he right now? He just took a ride around the block to see if he could find anymore. It's a kind of rainy day right now.

This afternoon I have to help the theater group I belong to move their props to a new location. I'm hoping it won't be raining at that time.
What my town needs is an arts and entertainment center. We do our performances at the high school. But we could use more room and a bigger theater so we could do better shows. Or what I think is a place where other groups could do things also or even attract traveling groups to put on shows here. This town needs a little culture. Things that can be done without having to work around the school schedule.
If you would like to know for this summer we are putting on Barefoot In The Park. I'm not sure if I will be in it or not. The only part I could fit is the mother. Otherwise I will be in charge of the backstage.

Before I go he's Back. Trying to call one in. If he does get one to come in and get pic I'll post it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake