PonderingThoughts about Mom of 14


For the last few days I've watched Oprah and Dr. Phil talking to the woman who had those 8 babies and her parents. I came to one conclusion, she is living in a state of denial. She never really answered any of the questions she was asked. I still believe she is a royal pain. She has never and I mean never taken no for an answer about anything. She believes she's always right no matter what others try to tell her. But I think things have finally gotten to the point where there is no denying she has gotten herself into a situation that she will never be able to handle things 100%. She will be lucky to handle things 5% of the time.
She could get the point where it could become to much that she might have to be watched for fear of doing something very bad to herself and or her children.
With the hospital setting down rules for things that have to be done before the babies can come home, she could start to panic.
I just want to know why she did not lines things up before she gave birth.
She must live from moment to moment never looking very far into the future.

As for the doctor who did all this I hope he loses his license. He used her as a lab rat. I think he should also have to help support all of those babies.
Maybe he thinks he's God.

Well whatever happens from here on out will happen. My thoughts will always go out to the children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake