I'm a Great Aunt for the 6th time,plus other things

I'm a great Aunt for the 6th time. This time it's my older sisters daughter. My parents first great grandchild. It's a boy. She was going to do a water birth but the baby had other plans. She was a week late so they had her come in and they would help get things rolling. They tried everything but he was refusing to come out. Finally they decide to take him by c-section. Mom and baby are doing fine. I'm not sure if I'll get there to see them but eventually I will.
I like to believe that the way a baby enters this world will tell you what kind of personality they will have.
With my two, the first one was two weeks late so they decided to break my water to get labor started. I like to say she had to be told to come and you still have to tell her to do things.
The youngest one was a week early, which means she is always ready ahead of time for things.
Now with my niece's baby he had to be told to come plus he refused to come out the natural way. Like a woman at work said her son likes to say,"He came out the side door".
I think he will be kind of like my oldest one plus since he has given her so much pain just showing his face to the world he could be a heart breaker in more ways then one.
Time will tell.

When I got home yesterday from work the husband was home because he didn't have to work. He said he had gone to the local sports store which has a bow and arrow shooting room in the back. There are leagues that have competitions there or you can go there to practice. He went with a few other guys. The first one he shot was right on but after that he had a very hard time hitting what he wanted to hit. Like with one shot he was aiming for an elk but instead he hit a bear in the balls. He claims the arrow hit a branch.What do you think?

There really isn't that much going on around here lately. The temps are finally getting warmer. I'm hoping I don't have to hear the words below zero any more this season.

Today the husband and I will spend the day with the younger one over in Wausau. I'm hoping to be able to wear not such a warm jacket since it should be in the 30's today.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake