Short note

It's cold outside!!!! Right now it's 6 below. I think most if not all schools in my area were closed. About 48 people called into work today. I'm not sure if any showed up later.
This morning the only strip joint near here, burned down. To me, no great loss. I'm not sure how much business it got. Most people around here, hope that it will not be rebuilt. It was an old building that had been allot of different kind of bars.

I had a little time today to think about my story idea. I've come up with a couple of different things to do with the story. When I get them worked out I'll post it.

Now for the thought of the day:
"He sees most clearly who stands and looks."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake