The earthquake in Japan is just another wake up call for us. It is so far the largest disaster we are dealing with right now. And with all those nuclear power plants having problems there, it will get a whole lot worse. The earth is talking to us. Telling us the big change is upon us. Instead of fighting wars in other countries we should be preparing our people for this big change that will change our home, planet Earth, in a way that will make life allot more difficult to survive. Japan had prepared for this kind of event to a point, but this kind of event to this degree is never fool proof. My heart does go out to all those who are living through this right now. I will give one prediction for the near future that some might say makes me sound like a crack pot but it is always a possibility. Here it is: With all the things happening right now natural disasters and political unrest big changes are inevitable. Governments will fall apart, America included....
It's Sunday morning. I was not in the mood for writing yesterday so I'm making up for it today. Yesterday I went for a nice quiet walk alone. I walked maybe about 2 miles . I enjoy that time of the morning when the sky is so blue and no one else is really out and about. My brother-in-law is but he's busy with his farm work. I get to listen to all the birds singing and watch all the different animals that are out and about. I sometimes see deer but not yesterday. I did earlier in the week. I kinda sorta hit a deer with my car. I was going down the road to go see how my husband was doing baling hay. I was headed to town to do bring a few props I found to the theater, we are doing the play A Year with Frog and Toad. I'm stage manager again. Anyway the road I was taking to head to town is a part of the road I don't take to town very often when I'm driving. I was not going to fast when all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye I saw brown out the drivers side windo...
I'm trying to figure out what to ponder that has not been pondered lately. Not having much luck right now. But lets see.... There is the case over Wausau way where the trail for the father of an 11 year old girl who died from untreated diabetes just got over with. He was found guilty. The wife was found guilty back in May. They could both get 25 years. In this day and age here in the US it's hard to believe people still believe that prayer alone can fix things. I have nothing against prayer but we do have the knowledge to fix things medically. If we were not meant to have this knowledge we would not have it. It's there, so use it. Prayer can give an added energy boost to help healing but it alone will not fix things like diabetes. Having a medical problem does not mean you have sinned and are being punished by God for it. Things happen because somethings happen not because you did something wrong. There is a person I work with that has a belief that cancer comes from having...
Comments