Life goes on

Hi all!
How are you all doing during this time of limited mobility?
Me, well. It is finally starting to get warmer here. We can finally start doing things outside. We are both still working at our jobs. I guess at least I don't have to look at the same walls twenty-four-seven. 
But we still can't go visit the granddaughter. 
We have not started our hiking yet. Not to say we can't go. Where we will be going I'm sure not many will be. 
The only excitement I noticed around here was the other night.
I was going to go to bed a little after nine and when I was heading to the bedroom I noticed flashing lights. I live in the country on a dirt road. So it's not common to see that. Anyway, when I looked closer I could see a truck in the ditch. The lights I saw were from a tow truck. There was also another truck sitting on the road. Now the ditch is a little steep in that area so there was no way that person was going to get out on their own. After a bit a cop car showed up. I decided as long as an ambulance didn't show up it was not worth watching any more, so I went to bed.
The next day I decided after work I would walk to the spot and check it out closer.
Like I said that spot in the ditch was a bit of a drop off. But another thing in that spot that made it a tough spot was that was a big boulder there. So I'm assuming that made it a very sudden stop.
Looking around some more I noticed a beer can bottle. So, now I'm thinking someone was driving drunk. 
I thought maybe when it first happened that maybe a deer had jumped out in front of them and they swerved to miss it. Well that could still have happened. Because for a vehicle facing south on the road, they were in the east side ditch. 
One good thing that so far has come out of this is, the traffic seams to calmed down on the road.
Before this people were almost using it like a race track. Or maybe it was that one person doing all the running at a fast speed. 
So far this weekend it seams quieter and not so much fast running trucks, UTV's, motor bikes and four wheeler's running back and forth. But the weekend is only half over. 

As for me commenting on the other newsy thing.
Like I said before the president needs to keep his mouth shut. He does not understand that his words are more powerful for some people. They are the ones that look at a president as the smartest person and will follow everything they say as the truth. That the president wouldn't say something that could cause them to hurt themselves. Would he?
They can say it was taken out of content, but the words were still said. If he was kidding he should have said right after saying that, he was kidding and he knew it could hurt people more. But he didn't.

This whole mess feels like there is a whole lot more to it then they are saying. 
I do know that the human race will not be the same for a long time.
We will be dealing with this for the rest of the year. With the after affects taking another couple of years for people to start relaxing around each other again. 
I will say that President Dweeb continues to dig his hole deeper. He will never get any good words from me ever. Not even if his hole goes all the way to china.
But he has also dug a hole for the rest of America we will take a longer time to get out of, if ever.
That money the government is giving out. Well, we will be paying for that for a long time to. 
This is what happen's when the world is so interconnected that people don't know  to take care of themselves without others. 
This is a wake-up call to everyone. Know how to take care of yourself when the shit hits the fan.
I really have to start that how-to library for future generations. it does not hurt to have the info handy just in case it really comes down to it. 
It's better to be over prepared then not. I'm not saying doomsday prepper level. Just knowing what your grandparents or great grand parents know how to do. That's what we need.
Maybe small communities should consider coming together and learn to work together. Neighbors helping neighbors.
Community Fair - Neighbor Helping Neighbor – BriteHeart
 We can be a better country if we only come together.

Life does goes on. It's always marching forward. 
Good leadership is always needed.
Positive energy is always helpful.

Well that's all I have to say today.
So till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake