Welcome 2020!

Image result for welcome 2020

This year will be a year were people will see things more clearly.
Bullshit will be seen for what it is. If you know what I mean.

As for my New Year I see things being a whole lot different then last year. 
Things will be better.
I will see the right signs and and follow the better path.
I just might let my inner bitch come out more. So watch it.
I will continue my hiking adventures.
I will enjoy the people in my life more.
I will write more.
I will be more creative in different areas of my life.

These are just a few of things I see myself doing this year. 
But as usual I must be prepared for the unexpected to to pop up from time to time.
When that happens:
 I will pick myself up.
 Dust myself off.
 Start all over again.

As always from me to you.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake