Pondering a new direction

I've been trying to figure out what I should focus on this year on Ponder Pages.
I'm getting tired of complaining about people in power. I can whine and complain all I want, no one is really listening to me. So I think I have to take this blog in a new direction.
I've got a few ideas I'm considering.
I might from time to time post about something that happened locally. A news story. Describing it my way. I do like to do that from time time. 
I could find some kind of writing prompt for a fiction short story to tell every once in awhile.
I could post pictures from my life. Well, outside pictures of the life around me. 
I could write about the frustration I feel with the husbands family. Or I guess even my own. Maybe not this one. I think I have to stay away from that subject.But then again, I could do it in such away that it's like fiction story. A kind of a short story with a little bit of truth behind it.You change the names to hide the realness of it.
I could still share with you some of the things I've been making with plastic canvas. Right now I'm working on something that I might try to enter in the county fair this fall. But some of the things I've made have been given away as gifts. I didn't take pictures of them. 
Or I could write about things that we should not forget to do. What I mean is, I've been thinking about putting together a kind of how-to library to pass down to another generation. A kind of just in case thing to be used if things get so bad that we have to really start taking care of ourselves. It's better to have the information sitting somewhere close by just in case then to be totally freaking out not knowing where to start and how. Or the information could be used to to see if you can do it. Even though it won't be needed. I do have a number of The Backwoodsman magazines. I know it's really rustic ideas. But it does have a lot of things in it that could be very helpful if you ever find yourself stranded or if things do get to the point you really have to fend for yourself. I would also include things like caring for different animals, growing your own food, making meals from scratch or cooking over a fire. This just names a few of the ideas I would include. The things I want to share are a lot of hands on things. The really old fashion way of getting things done.Between our leaderships and Mother Nature we just might have to know these things whether we like it or not.  Sorry I went there. 
Or I could mention that we have to stop trying to deny the past. We will be doomed to repeat things.  Remember all great empires and civilizations do come to an end. Is the end or ours starting right now?

Image result for pondering meme

There so many things I could ponder here. I know I will throw different things at you from time to time. I will once again try to post more often. 

So for now I will close. 
Till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake