Pondering the President and the weather

I keep telling myself I will not watch the news. But lately it's almost like watching a train that is  about to crash. You know what is going to happen but you just can't look away.
I know I shouldn't be focusing on any of it. But from time to time I just want to tell people, "I told you this was going to happen. But did you listen to me? NOO!!"
I know I didn't know exactly what was going to happen but I knew something was going to go terribly  wrong for President Dweeb. The mob boss in him was finally exposed. 
Image result for trump

The truth will always come out.
 The harder you try to get people to focus on others the harder it comes back to hit you square in the face. 
Bullies always get their just dessert.
A grown man who has the need to call other people childish names is an insecure child himself. 
I was thinking the other day about the way he talks. Suddenly I knew who he reminded me of.
 Image result for caddyshack
The character that Bill Murray played in Caddyshack. 
Think about the way he talked and his drive to get the gopher by any means possible. 

Whatever is going to happen will change things for a lot of people. 
I just hope we all can rise above what this man has done to the country. 
But the things he has set in motion are going to be very hard to change.
Like the farmers. They are struggling so much that at this rate there will be no one left in a few years. The small family farms are what helps small towns survive.  When the farms go, so do small towns and the small family businesses. 
All we will have left are big corporations to run everything. 
We are all becoming their slaves. Yes, ANYONE can become a slave. 

I could go on and on and on but I won't. 
I need to find something else to focus on. Like:
 Image result for getting ready for winter
I get the feeling this winter is going to be something none of us will forget about for years to come.
If the rain we have gotten so far this year is any indication, we could be in for a lot of snow this winter. Or maybe we will have the opposite and have very little snow. But if you do get a lot of snow they say for every inch of rain equals a foot of snow. We could three feet of snow at a crack some times. That I have never experienced and hopefully never will.
  
So guess I will close this post for now. We have a lot of prepping to do just in case everything does go wrong with nature and man made things.  

Till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake