Pondering Vaping

Image result for vaping

First off I do not smoke nor do I vape. Never have, never will. I have a problem with just being around these kind of things.
Now the reason I'm pondering this today is I thought I would give my opinion about why so many are getting so sick from vaping.
You are inhaling moisture very quickly into your lungs. Each teeny tiny droplet is carrying all the chemicals that are in the vaping cartridge. Plus if the pen or whatever they call it, is not kept clean all the germs in it will grow into something even worse. So every time you puff you are adding the most dangerous mist possible into your lungs. The more you vape, the faster it will build up. The faster the health problems will begin.
The best way is to never start smoking anything no matter how you do it. It is not cool. 
If you want to be surrounded by steam go sit in a steam room. You can chill out, relax and do a little detoxing using good clean steam.  

Well, that's all I have to say today.
I hope everyone in the US have a very good and safe Labor Day weekend.
So till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake