It's July 2016!

I know if anyone is following me, I'm sorry I'm late with this post. I was out of town yesterday so I'll post something now.
First I will share a couple of pictures I took on Friday.

We were up north of here at Minocqua. These were taken at the "Wildwood Wild Life Park.
They are always changing things. They are adding an area that will  have more animals from Africa. It is a very family friendly place. There are a number of goats that are running around in the one area. And some deer that are running around in another. And as you can see there also a number of turtles running around. And you can see having fun with one another. After seeing that I know why there were so many smaller turtles in different pens. 
And this black bear was just chillin' out, maybe after one to many bear sodas. You can feed this bear or another bear a bottle of soda that you can buy from a machine especially for them. 
If you find yourself up north you should check out Minocqua. It's one of the summer destinations for Wisconsin. Lots of camping, boating,and other attractions. But I'm glad we were up there early on Friday. After a round of miniature golf we headed home. You should have seen the traffic coming from the south by the time we left. It was starting to backed up later in the day.

So far the summer has been not to bad, for me. This weekend it's suppose to be on the warm side. At least there is no rain coming for a few days. It means there should not be any rain here for the 4th of July.

As for a project, I'm working on one right now. It's been to nice to sit around and do to much stitching. I'm hoping to have it done by the beginning of next month.

Now I suppose I better ponder something.
It's getting to the point that I try sometimes not to watch the news.

Internationally, people are blowing themselves up and taking strangers with them. I guess I don't see the draw to become what they like to call " a martyr". The way I see it, they are killing themselves for someone else's image of how they want things to be. They are talked into ending their life and made to believe they will be rewarded in heaven for doing it.
What I imagine really happens is, the second they blow themselves up the truth of what they did finally hits them. There is no reward for doing it only the next stage of moving on.
I believe in a sole moving on. Once free of this life your sole rests for a long time before deciding to come back to learn another life lesson. I wonder what lesson they had chosen for this life.
Another thing that could happen is when you are born into the next life you will have marks on your body that shows injuries from the previous life.Can you imagine what these people will like in the next life, scary.
Here is another thought that came to me recently:
When you blow yourself up and others, that the second that happens, you will not be greeted by a welcoming committee but by all the innocent people you just killed. Plus their families. They will give you the kind of what for you never thought would ever happen.

As for the Brexit, I'm not sure it's a good thing or a bad thing. I also didn't know that Europe was that interconnected where rules were set by someone other then your own country.  Just more proof that the world is too interconnected. The domino's have started to fall a little faster. Are you ready for the change that is right around the corner?

The political nonsense that is being called an election in the US.
WOW!
I feel like I'm watching the school yard bullies trying to out bully one another and forcing everyone to choose the best of the worst ideas.
At this point I don't think it really matters who gets in, the average person is screwed.
We are their pawns, their slaves and indentured slaves for the rest of our lives anyway.
Calgon take me away!!!! You remember that commercial? I suppose not. Most of you are to young to remember it. If only a nice long soak in the tub would fix everything. But at last, it won't.
Oh well, that's life we have before us.
I better stop for now.
I wrote this post over a number of days. I just might start doing it this way. Maybe I will be able to post more often. We'll see.
So till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake