ALL LIVES MATTER!!!!!

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of all the old ideas that should have been left at the side but are always front and center.
Things are never going to change until we start living for a future and not the past view of things.
We like to tell ourselves that everyone is here for a reason.
 The question is what is the reason? Is it for the good or for the bad? 
Are we suppose to continue to live for past things that happened generations ago?
When we live like this the future will only look like the past.
If the past is hated so much, how come so many insist on keeping it going?
For I would like to be able to judge someone for them, not the bad image that is always being presented to me by others.
Will we ever be able to live honestly with common sense?
Will respect ever be a trend and something everyone really strives for?
Sometimes it feels like the people who say they want to fix things are the ones making it worse.
All people have got to come together to make things better.
Not like the things you see on TV.
Communities coming together and teaching each other good things and how to support each other without hurting one another.
Or are we truly living in a world where the con-man and rip off artists are our leaders?

Not all blacks are criminals.
Not all whites are racists.
But... Ignorance come
in all colors.


I know there is no easy quick fix to this issue. Since the beginning of time, this has always been there.
In my book ever since the internet was born and social media became the thing, our differences have become more of a point to focus on. Hatred, jealousy, and blaming others for our own faults is what people focus on. Oh, and pity. Pity me because I was hurt because of my own stupidity. Pity me because I'm lonely because others have no time for me. Pity me because I was born different.

Well, I did start this a few a days ago. I'm trying to get a post out more often. So in order to do this I will start putting a post together over a few days time. it just might work. We will see.
So till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake