August 1,2015

It's the first of the month once again and I'm back. I keep saying I'll post something in-between but for some reason I can't get myself motivated to do it.I think it might be because I spend more time on Dear Howard: A fading History that when it comes to putting things on here my get up go has got up and went.
If you wondering how long I will be posting on my other blog, I really can't say. It could be at least another year or more. There are a lot of letters to be shared yet.

Anyway here is the picture of the swing I took this morning.

 The husband decided to plant a food plot for the deer. It nice not looking at the weeds.

Here is what it looked like last year.
 
What a difference a year could make. it does look better without the weeds in the back ground.

I mentioned that he planted a food plot to attract deer. Well here is a picture of one of the deer we see.

He is a four pointer. I've named him Fred.

The other day it was kind of windy here. A couple of big branches broke off the big maple tree in the backyard.

It landed close to the turkey pen. Now we just have to get it cut up.

Growing on the tree was this.

I plan on putting something on it to protect it.I plan on using it for a decoration from time to time.

I still have not worked on any plastic canvas project. Just have not been in the mood. But I will try to find a way to get in the mood.

As for ponders, I don't know of anything that is occupying my mind at this moment.
I'm tired of politics. It does not matter who gets elected we are still screwed. 
The weather. It's been on the dry side here. Not real hot like some places though.

I should really only try to do this in the morning. My brain works better first thing in the morning.

Well I hope to give you a more interesting post next time. Maybe I should always keep a notebook handy so I can take notes from time to time and maybe give you something to hold your interest longer.
Till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake