February 1,2015

Well it's been over a year since I started recording pictures of my swing.
Here is the picture of the swing on the first of February.


Here is a picture of the swing last year.

Last year at this time we had a lot more snow, as you can see.
South of here a hundred miles or so it is snowing.
South and East they are getting hit by a big storm. It may not be snowing here but it is cold and windy.
This is the time of year it is easier to tell the differences in the years.
I might also over time do somethings around the swing to help tell the different years.

I have also completed a couple of projects. Here they are.

This little guy is suppose to hang on a door knob. The husband said I could put magnets on it and put it on the fridge. 

As you can see they are scarecrows and crows on a kind of wooden wreath. It should have a bow on it but right now I don't what color to put on. What do you think?

As for things going on in my live, I've been busy helping with the Community Theater next production The 25th Annual Putum County spelling bee. I don't sing so I help out back stage. The date for the production is Feb. 12, 13, and 14. You could make it a date night for Valentines Day.
Another thing I'm trying to work on is a Bridle shower for my youngest one. It's slow going but I hope to get my act together soon.
I did get a new car. It's an Impala. It had less then 7 thousand limes on it when we got it. It has to last me a long time.

That is the excitement in my life right now, how about yours?

I suppose I have to include a ponder so I would like to ponder the fairness on how people get tax refunds. Why is it someone like me who plays by the rules and is not on any government programs gets very little back, while someone who is working a forty hour week and no more and is on all kinds of programs with to many children they really don't raise right can get over 10,000 back? I would like someone to explain the logic in this PLEASE!! 

Well that's about all I have for you today. 
So till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake