January 1 Happy New Year!!

It's the beginning of a new year. The last one, as usual had more challenges for the world then we saw coming. I'm sure this next one will be more of the same.
I don't make resolutions. I may have tried somethings last year but I didn't keep too many of them. Making changes in your life can be done at anytime. 
One thing I am sticking to is taking a picture of my swing the first of every month. I started this in February of last year. So this next picture is the first for January.
  As I was taking this picture it was lightly snowing. The temp was about 12 above zero. This weekend it's suppose to get below zero for awhile, again.
Next month you will be able to see the differences between last February and this one. That is one thing I will try to keep up with. Showing you the difference of the beginning of every month from year to year. Over time you might see differences I might want to do some changes around the swing from time to time too. 
 
One other thing I have promised was showing you the projects I've done in canvas. I've been bad. I have not worked on anything for over a month. Starting today I will start the next project. I hope to have it done before my next first of the month post. Not to say I will not post something before then. 
I'm always looking for different kind of things I can ponder. I do get a little tired of complaining about things like politics and other idiotic news makers. 
 I do have to get one thing off my chest right now and I will try not to say to much about it in the future.
I know this year we will be hearing more about who could be running for president in 2016. I do want to say one person I DO NOT want to see run for the office is another Bush. In my opinion the country is BUSHED OUT. No more Bush's!! I see nothing more then more out of control and greed for control over oil. 
But then again whoever gets in the top job nothing will change for the better from this point. 
If say Hillary gets in. I would like to see a woman in the top job. But is she the right woman? Will the Old  Boys Club do to her what they have done to the present top job holder? 

I know I should find better things to ponder. Like find some small, maybe local event and ponder that. My youngest daughter said I should focus on more positive things. Happy things. I will try.

Here is something I wrote down on a scrap paper when it came to me.Just something to think about.

Let go of the 'What if's'
and the 'If onlys'.
Start living your life
in the here and now.
You don't have to forget
Just let go.  

Living your life on the 'if's' will stop you from moving forward in your life. No matter how hard you try the past can not be changed. It will always be there to some point. But to keep repeating something that has not worked in the past is like reading the same chapter of a book over and over again. So turn the page and don't look back. You can remember but you don't have to let it become you. A you, say your seven year old would hate to spend time with.

Well, that's about all I have to say for my first post of 2015.
I hope you come by from time to time even if it is just to see the changes to the swing. I will try to give you good things to ponder.
So till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake